- Monday July 4, 2016 @ Hingham Middle School
- Day of Registration 5:30 a.m.
- Race Begins 7 a.m.
- $30 Registration fee through July 3rd
- $35 Registration fee day of race between 5:30 a.m. and 6:30 am.
- Register Online or Print a Registration Form
Number and T-Shirt Pickup
- Wednesday, June 29 through Saturday, July 2, From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm @ Hingham Recreation Center (210 Central Street)
- Sunday, July 3, From 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon @ Hingham Recreation Center (210 Central Street)
- Monday, July 4(Race Day), 5:30 am to 6:30 am @ Hingham Middle School
Unique course: 4.47 miles, point to point. Fast, runner friendly, downhill-dipped, few gradual uphill climbs, down historic Main Street, ending under huge flag with enthusiastic crowd.
Runner time activated by MyLaps disposable timing chips at start mat, not gun time. Chips are attached to bib number.
The Start line will be divided in to 3 sections by runner's pace - less than 7 minutes per mile, between 7-8 minutes per mile, and more than 8 minutes per mile.
Award ceremony for top male and female finisher. All participants will be treated to food, music, and fun!
- 3 water stations
- EMT services
- Restrooms at start area only
- Bus transportation to start of race begins at 5:15 a.m., leaving from station street near the Sub Galley parking lot. At the end of the race, bus transportation back to the Middle School departs from South Street near the CVS parking lot starting at 7:30 a.m.
No pets, strollers, baby joggers, skateboards, or bikes. Unregistered runners will be diverted off the course.
Register Online or
Print a Registration Form